Forms & Instructions
Digestive Disease Associates (Office) Forms
We have conveniently provided all forms in a printable format for completion and signature prior to your visit to our office.
|Patient Privacy Authorization|
|DDA Insurance Guide|
Berks Center For Digestive Health (Surgery Center) Forms
Berks Center for Digestive Health is a state of the art, accredited, outpatient endoscopy Center that provides full service endoscopic procedures including colonoscopy and upper endoscopy. We are located in the same building as our Wyomissing office, and Digestive Disease Associate’s Gastroenterologists perform many of their endoscopic procedures here.
Patient benefits include:
- A board certified anesthesiologist supervising all anesthesia services at our center.
- The use of an advanced anesthesia agent called propofol allows rapid sedation of patients and also brings patients back to a normal alert state faster than traditional sedatives after their procedure. Patients typically walk out the door 30 minutes after the procedure.
- Berks Center for Digestive Health performs over 12,000 procedures annually — more than any other facility in Berks County
- Open Screening is available. This means patients can schedule a screening colonoscopy without seeing their primary care provider or gastroenterologist prior to the procedure.
- We rapidly and efficiently report the endoscopic results to primary care doctors and other referring doctors.
- All the physicians performing the procedures are Board Certified Gastroenterologists with extensive experience.
We have conveniently provided all forms in a printable format for completion and signature prior to your procedure at our center.
Preparing for a procedure at our Center is done by using a “prep”. A prep cleanses your GI system so our gastroenterologists can visualize your large intestine properly and effectively. Digestive Disease Associates will recommend which prep is best for you. Once your prep has been recommended, click on the link below for printable instructions.